17,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click
How about some coffee? :evil:

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DB7 said:
I've never liked the taste of coffee from vending machines, I guess that flash explains why.
Now that you guys mention it, I haven't been feeling right since wednesday... And I had quite alot of coffee at school that day oO

Still I believe it was all the fastfood I had that day... I don't to believe it was something else :p

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DB7 said:
You really never have had vending machine coffee, have you.
I haven't seen monkey pee in my life :p

· Registered
10,427 Posts
well that explains why the coffee machines at uni taste funny (well actually, they put in more water instead of coffee, so it tastes wattery....I should complain, but then again, it cheaper to walk over to the campus center and buy a bigger coffee for less :p )

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kirby said:
well that explains why the coffee machines at uni taste funny (well actually, they put in more water instead of coffee, so it tastes wattery....I should complain, but then again, it cheaper to walk over to the campus center and buy a bigger coffee for less :p )
Whenever we bring our plates to the place they want them, instead of letting them on the table, we get a free coffee voucher. Someone better tell them to guard that basket a little better :evil:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.