·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Manchester United FTW!

Gotta love Rooney! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Only international soccer catches my attention, why would you have the word football in the thread when you know there are Americans as well as other country's that dont call it that, you should put soccer in brackets.

Since you didn't specify which Football I will talk about AFL, my fav team is Collingwood and have been supporting them my whole life, they were knocked out in the semi final this year against the team that won the grand final, we lost by 5 points, the team who lost in the grand final lost by 119, if only we had won eh. My fav player is a young player who just finished his second season, his name is Dale Thomas, and he is going to be big, bigger than big.

1,834 Posts
i believe that soccer is only in USA? the rest of the World is football.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I believe austrilla calls it the same way the us does.

Btw, the only exciting thing about soccer..er.. football..err.. the sport played with the round ball is the fights in the stands!

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
If I hear one more person say american football sucks or is a ***** sport, I am going to give them some pads, and get a 300pound monster to takle them and they'll never call it a ***** sport again!

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Oh yeah? you know what, american football doesnt have the arts of sport. They just depend on their muscle.

Look at that video, its so entertaining.
What exactly do you mean "art of sport"?

All muscle?
You have no idea how many responsibilities a single player has each play. And for some positions you have to be rather fast. Its not all muscle. If you would play it, you would know how hard it is.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
If I hear one more person say american football sucks or is a ***** sport, I am going to give them some pads, and get a 300pound monster to takle them and they'll never call it a ***** sport again!
I won't go as far. But I'd like you to point you to this page which describes a sport that some people qualify as better :p

No retardo
I've seen that you've been a little aggressive not only in this, but in other threads as well. While this does not constitute flaming in itself, you might want to tone it down before it piles up :p Of course I'm no admin, so this is only friendly advise.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I won't go as far. But I'd like you to point you to this page which describes a sport that some people qualify as better :p
lol, your link links to a page about some town. I know what you ment though ;).

but seriously, I'm not sure what sport is tougher but, America-hating anti-american football people get annoying always insulting it. If they played it they would know its not easy at all.

P.S.: The funnest form of american football is the kind me and my friends play in the off season. So many hospital visits. ;)

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Iv played american football once or twice with my mates (Big thanks to Madden NFL 07 for that), but since were cheap SOBs, we played it armourless. It was fun, for the first five minutes. Then it just became a blood bath :p

Soccer is good fun, but generally people get a little bit too competetive, and almost every match we play someone ends up getting punched/kicked.

Basketball is more of my thing.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.