Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Just visiting ^_^
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just check my other hard disk last night to watch some anime over my PC but when I accessed my slave HD, the anime folder is all gone! Although it was gone, I check the details of my 40 GB HD... it said that I've used up 32GB and all my mp3s is about 16GB so the 16GB of animes (which I just recently got) are all gone...

I first used the folder option to check if the folder became hidden but there was no sign... I tried using the search option but it not one of the filenames I've typed showed up. Can somebody tell me what I should do?

· Just visiting ^_^
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my slave HD is NTFS format...

ok here's an update:

I tried bringing the HD here in the office to check the HD but the folder and files are still missing. I ran the anti-virus program to see if it was a virus or something and then I manage to see some of the missing files. It was located in something that is called "found.000"

so question is can I recover the files from that folder since it won't show up even if you enable the show all hidden files?

· Just visiting ^_^
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE:

woah... just out of the blue and frustration searching over the net and nothing on what I type showed a possible solution, I tried accessing the files via ms dos to see if the files are all there and yes, the files are all there...

out of boredom, I tried to access our office network by using run optino and then I thought, why don't I try using the run command? so I typed g://found.000 and THERE! I've accessed the files and recovered it all (Thank God)

well I guess if you guys would have this kind of files missing problem and it was located in the found.000, use the run option. thanks to everyone who replied.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.