Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm using latest beta build 1888 (doesn't matter if I use stable 0.9.6 it's same prob) and get a major texture problems with hardware mode in GSdx-r1873.dll (actually also in zerogs but it displays them slightly worse). I get full speed with hardware mode but with missing textures during fights (on coach, ring, babes), menus work fine (only first loading screen is black and that loading animation overlaps previous frames). Software mode shows everything right but is too slow. Anyway I tried different build of gsdx but still got the same results.

Spec:
[email protected],0ghz
4850 using catalyst 9.9
2gb ram

gsdx cfg, speedhacks and ingame screens (coach and that chick are missing all textures during fights) attached. VU cycle stealing doesn't change anything even if I disable it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
do u have windows vista or windows 7 or just windows XP because maybe if u have direct x 10 it might fix the problem

have u tried changing the hacks like deslecting some or deselcting all the see if it fixes it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Forgot to mention, winxp sp3. Will try to mess with hacks today again and report.

Edit.
Disabled all hacks - didn't fix it. Changing gsdx settings also didn't change a thing (well maybe fight night 3 logo displayed correct for 3sec during initial load of the game). Maybe someone with r4850 can post what drivers work good with new builds.

Tried cat 9.5 and no help. These texture problems with ring happen only on default arena, when I try career mode it only happens on npc characters like previously mentioned plus headguards.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.