Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
This beta is pretty nice, they finally got some nice tabbing options so the tabs now work the way they should :p I hated how it always spawned new instances of firefox with links and stuff without using any extensions.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,398 Posts
nice 1 :D but I think we always R looking for 2 things: smaller usage of resources, and bigger speed :D. my question is: how does new beta compare to last FF release in those terms ?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Loving the speed, ability to drag & drop tabs, and no more quirky bookmark arrangement issues. Firefox :guitar: !

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
im starting to get a weird problem with things like Livejournal, when i click to make a comment it scrolls all the way up the damn page...so now is a perfect time to install a beta who knows what could happen :p

·
He's watching you.
1,222 Posts
power up!
/Altered Beast fan

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
i tried it and it works great! i forgot that i cant use my damn extensions though so my middle click was no longer scrolling (that little round button) for some reason, and of course my mouse gestures didnt work :(

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
I have noticed that this new version is draining more memory here... 1.0.6 usually grabs 11~20mb with two or three pages opened. This one is eating 41mb with only this window here! everyone else got this thing?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
hushypushy said:
i tried it and it works great! i forgot that i cant use my damn extensions though so my middle click was no longer scrolling (that little round button) for some reason, and of course my mouse gestures didnt work :(
Try going to about:config and set app.extensions.version to 1.0. They should install, and are quite likely to work.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
I'll try it soon as it's in my language. ;)

Thanks for the headsup! <3

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.