1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts

EDIT: AGH! It STILL breaks middle clicking for me :hdbash:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well, I updated my version already. It's still bringing up the java error box, but meh. I'm getting used to it now, no matter how tedious it is.

·
band
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for me, nothing yet was broken in 1.0.5 and none for this either O_O (tried running something with java embedded and middleclicking) >_<

in the case that it is useful, this is my plugin's list:

super drag and go
ie view
flashgot
all in one gestures
hotmail tabs
reload every
tab mix plus

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
so i guess this fixes all the horrendous problems with 1.0.5 eh...? well whatever, even if it didnt i'd still dl it

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
OK, I'll tell ya what. I've been using IE like forever. I tried a few different browsers in the past (Nutscrape and Opera) and didn't really see the advantage over IE compared to these. But now Firefox if it's a port of Mozilla (the browser in Linux) then I think I'll give this a shot. So maybe today may be a new day of browsing for me. ;)

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Well, I'm now using Firefox. Gotta admit, it seems a bit faster, now I just need to customize this thing, I don't want all my favorites in the tabs, just in the bookmarks is fine. I'll save the tabs for when I have more than 1 page open at a time. Also, with Netscape, the last time I tried it, I didn't really like it. Mreh, anyways, this Firefox seems good. So I'll stick with it.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
AIUI, the only thing changed from 1.0.5 -> 1.0.6 was fixing the extension API. If 1.0.5 works just fine with your extensions, there is no need to upgrade.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
doesnt 1.0.6 fix some security issues from 1.0.5 also...?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
No.

Here's what's new in Firefox 1.0.6:

* Restore API compatibility for extensions and web applications that did not work in Firefox 1.0.5.

Here's what's new in Firefox 1.0.5:

* Several security fixes.
* Improvements to stability.
Some of the security fixes in 1.0.5 were done without regard to the public APIs, thus causing the breakage.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts