·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

Changelog said:
* Several security fixes.
* Improvements to stability.
Anyone notice problems with the middle click functionality? Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt when spawning links into a new tab, so I reverted back to 1.0.4 oO

·
Transcended
1,416 Posts
Can somebody else confirm this problem? I don't want to go about testing all the extensions again only to find out that 1.0.5 has a problem. :(

Edit: Session Saver works nice. It's like an auto-savestate when Firefox dies.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Supposedly its a problem with Tabbrowser Extensions according to hushy. Just gotta wait for an update to that extension and it should be all good.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
you dont have to wait for the update btw, just go to Tools--->extensions, clickon it and press Update. it worked for me, it can work for you ;)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hushypushy said:
you dont have to wait for the update btw, just go to Tools--->extensions, clickon it and press Update. it worked for me, it can work for you ;)
Er, oops I meant an update to Tabbrowser Preferences, not Extensions.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I got some weird problem with firefox 1.04, if I connect using dial up for about an hour I can't disconnected it and the indicator keep flashing, after having this problem I cannot shut down my computer properly, have to reboot it manually

·
Registered
885 Posts
strange for some reason I also got problem when downloading 1.05, when the size reach about 1 megs the download suddenly stop by itself, leaving the file damagae or corrupted...

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Don't use Tabbrowser Extensions - it is buggy as hell... use TabMix instead (even the Author suggests this).

Did the update to 1.0.5 earlier today and had absolutely no problems so far.

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
Am I the only one that doesn't used tabbed browsing? I just like to use the good old open in a new window. I guess I'm werid. Think I should force myself to get use to it?

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Aided Onslaught said:
Am I the only one that doesn't used tabbed browsing? I just like to use the good old open in a new window. I guess I'm werid. Think I should force myself to get use to it?
I use it alot. Just middle click and it opens it in a new tab. I like it beacsue I never know if the link will open a new window or just go to that page. Its quite easy, but sometimes you have to open mulitiple windows.

No problems, just no extentions working cause new version

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Aided Onslaught said:
You're not the only one.:)

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
retroK said:
Don't use Tabbrowser Extensions - it is buggy as hell... use TabMix instead (even the Author suggests this).
whats wrong with Tabbrowser extensions? i use it and i have no problems whatsoever...

·
Transcended
1,416 Posts
Tabbrowser Extensions freezes my tabs. I didn't have time to find which extension conflicts with it. I just opted to get the tab-dragdrop/roll, undoclosetab and the advanced tab preferences.

Unless Tabbrowser Extensions can do other nifty stuff...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts