Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...

I think i read somewhere on this forum that the game Fire Emblem: PoR hangs at chapter 7... Well, i'm there and it did :)
But the search is somewhat broken atleast for me and i couldn't find the whole post... So, is there a workaround for this or can someone recommend a different build/settings for me?

My config: Core 2 Duo e8400, GF 8800 GT 512mb, 4gb ram, Vista premium 32bit.
From Dolphin: In main config i've disabled all but "LLE dsp on thread" in basic settings, in advanced everything is on. In openGL settings i've changed only antialiasing and resolutions, but i'm using native resolution anyway.
Dolphin SVN build R 2962.

Thanks in adv.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply!

I'm not using savestates in any circumstances, i read that they are problematic at best...
So, could someone pass me a save, or do i have to dig out my brothers Cube to enjoy the rest of the game without filtering/AA + the comfort of playing while roaming the net? :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm, apparently the newer revisions (atleast 3402) plays past the previous hang at the end of ch. 7... But now the vid's arent working, no intro or ingame movies, only sound playing with black screen. Does anyone know if this is a problem with that build or should i change something in settings? Any suggestions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.