Next Generation Emulation banner

Finally!!! Nekketsu Seisyun Nikki (Rival School 2) with Petes new filter

2K views 18 replies 3 participants last post by  ToM_E 
#1 ·
Here are some screen shots.
I dont see what petes new filtering does. ???

#6 ·
Originally posted by ToM_E
Here are some screen shots.
I dont see what petes new filtering does. ???
If you're playing a purely 3D game, you won't notice any difference. But in a mostly-2D settings (like that character select screen, or 2D games, or RPGs with 2D backgrounds), crank up your resolution higher and try the new filtering mode.... it does make quite a lot of difference I must say :)

#11 ·
Originally posted by DarkCloud
Oh wait...I see you were just doing the title of the game. The Edit mode is also called that and so I just assumed judging by the topic...Though if you do know how to access that mode I would still like to know.
Ok...Ill test it out and post the reply later on. :)

#12 ·
Here are some edit menus Screen shot.

#13 ·
Opps wrong screenshot. :) Here

#15 ·
Here is some other screen shots.

#16 ·
Here Im getting ready to race. :)

#17 ·
Last Screen shot... :p Of course I lost. I dont know which buttons to press with the beat. :confused: :eek:

#18 ·
By Edit mode I meant the school life mode. Where you do what Incyo says and basically build up a character for use in the game...also the only way to get the bonus Sakura pics as well as the last slots in the store to become avalable

It's the very 1st option when you start up Rival Schools 2. Right above Arcade mode.

I click it and it takes me to a screen that says start new game or continue.

press start new game and it goes to a black screen and sits there.

This feature works on VGS but VGS works to slow with this game.

#19 ·
OOOOOoooOOO!!!! You shoulded told me that before. Ill go back and try it again. :) U mean the story mode... :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.