Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
get dumped...

I hate this feeling. So, any advice? Yeah, get on with my life, i know that part. Don't turn into hatefull bastard who wants to destroy the world? been there done that.

Heck, even my egg this morning tasted ... different... no flavour...

that with the news my 250gb diskdrive crashed, containing all my pr0n... i'm screwed :(

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Eface said:
get dumped...

I hate this feeling. So, any advice? Yeah, get on with my life, i know that part. Don't turn into hatefull bastard who wants to destroy the world? been there done that.

Heck, even my egg this morning tasted ... different... no flavour...

that with the news my 250gb diskdrive crashed, containing all my pr0n... i'm screwed :(
Well, you can try posting your pic. I wanna see how you look in a sad mood *gulp*

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Sorry to hear that dude,
anyway... Best thing would be to just hang out with friends I guess, just as distraction. Bah... Even my favourite games didn't feel right when that **** happened to me.

Oh and get a new HD and get yourself some fresh pr0n :p
Something to cheer you up

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Problem is... i'm a few steps away from being a hermit... :(

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Waah? A hermit? Come on. Are you serious? You made me ask 3 questions in the same line :p . That's not what a hermit does ;) .

Cheer up. You are not becoming a pessimist are you? Well NGEmu made me learn a very important lesson btw :D . Well it's not important but well...
Dutch guys are strange dudes. They can make ppl change moods from sadness to happiness. They are nuts, they are never sad. They have good potential, they never lack imagination. They have unique interests too (I said unique, because I didn't find a suitable word for what I feel :S ) cough MSX, street racing cough

So you should feel good. Because I'm now in a bad mood :p . And when I'm in one I bable stuff that no one understand, and I also don't want others to be in the same bad mood, because it's ... bad mood.

/takes shower. Take one too.

Side note : Not joking now, but strangely I never knew a bad dutch guy so far :S . From here or from other online places. That's weird. May you guys learn to be nice with ppl at school ^^" .

Edit 1 : For Eface fans who wanted to see him sad :p . Check this :evil:
http://www.geocities.com/eface60/eface.jpg
Click if you dare :evil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.