Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried a thousand of config to get pass that damn konami screen, and It always stuck!!

This morning I used Psmplay to view the movies and I realize that silent hill use 320x204 resolution. so I went to epsxecutor,change the window resolution to 320x204 and start the game on window(320x204) and guess what!! It worked! woo hoo..after the opening FMV , I changed back to full screen, and silent hill run perfect (well, almost, It's kinda slow..*see my comp spec).

peace!

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Hmm.......well it runs perfectly in all resolution and window sizes,maybe you were doing something wrong.By the way enjoy the game friend.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
as you all know i got that problem too its a memory card problem just play it in vgs and make your first save then copy it as epsxe mem card then happy playing

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Yes the problem is with the memory cards.First make a memcard of VGS and use thatone in epsxe.I mean use the memcards with extention .mem.

I think that I am having the same problem with metla grer solid.Well I have that game in my backup CD collection.I have round about 150psx game in backup and 42 in current setup

·
Registered
34 Posts
when i tried silent hill
i cant get past this screen too...
but after a while and with great help from this board
it worked...
i have to select only one memory card in slot one...
and if the game didnt passt the first screen
i have to push f4...
then the game works fine...
also i have some problems using epsxecutor with some games
and with memory cards...
i didnt use it anymore and everything works fine...

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
I've gone from start to end of that game with no problems at all, besides the KCET screen :), but I had to wait just a few long secs and it load normally. But to not say I had problems, in some pieces, it was unnoying slow, i had to disable offscreen drawing to be able to hear the dialog that was all chopped and skippy. I used Pete's D3D and Lewpy's plugins with same results...

specs:
P3600/256K/133FSB,Asus P3V133,128MB PC133,Voodoo3 3000 AGP,SBLive!,Creative52x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts