Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a long time since I've posted on here, probably not remembered at all, but I need some help with this game(kinda) so here's my question. Warning though for those who look at this and haven't played the game this for or planning to get it soon, there's some spoilers(nothing major though)!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I've passed the point where I'm about to ask, but tempted in restarting if it's worth doing, but:

*A few SPOILERS from here on out for those who aren't this far!*

When Fayt's escape pod crashes into Pesotto Forest, there's this noble you can fight, I noticed after landing a couple of hits on him he'll beg for mercy and drop a copper idol that sells a lot so I did that just to get enough FOL to get Fayt armor and Blackberries and Blueberries, but now I'm at Kirlsa. Don't got much FOL left now after buying some Sages and those doll things(I already forgot the accessory's name) that'll resurrect you in battle and break.

Anyways, I'm tempted in restarting the game before I go on since it'll let you skip long events and such since I seen them already and work on spending about 5ish hours in the forest(or probably in the ruins area where there's more nobles with the thugs before you enter Norton's Hideout to rescue the boy) so I can get enough FOL built up to keep myself good on berries, sages, and with enough to keep everyone upgraded gear wise.

Or should I just continue on as acquiring FOL should get easier soon?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Just keep going, like any other RPG, the scale of money dropping goes up dramatically. You may not be able to afford all the items as soon as they're available, but you won't need to do so either.

·
The seeker of perfection
3,628 Posts
Hey, just got this game last week. I will start playing it in a few days when i'm finished with Kingdom Hearts. any suggestion? i don't wanna check any Faqs since it's very tempting and i start following it instead of doing it by my own.
Arte there important characters i can get or miss? A different ending?

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
yea soon i think you go to this training facility where the nobles there drop silvver idols which sell for either 600 or 800 each. eventually, that amount of money will be miniscule compared to what you could be getting for just fighting regualrs.

edit: 200 post!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Cool, I just made it to the training facility and working on that, so far I completed two maps and working on the training facility map for the 1/44 bunny thing and will go sell them. Also, ran into super nobles earlier and just made them drop idols(seemed I could only make them drop 2 copper idols, never seen a silver one dropped yet) which helped some too, now I got plenty of FOL to stay stocked up on whatever I need right now, thanks again guys. :)

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
NEVER EVER sell those bunnies (except for the 1/1 scale ones). You might have noticed that they increase you running speed during battle.

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Really? I thought they did...

BTW: There won't be a "better one". The only thing that'll make you significantly faster are Bunny Shoes which you'll get later in the game.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.