Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY, I have reached my 700 posts, I can finally change my title, WHEW!!! No I just need to think of what I want to change it to, no wait, I already knew what I wanted it to be when I was at 15 posts, hope its simple to figure out how to change.

On another note
What is everyones favorite music from FF6
mine would be the character themes at the end, aka, first half of the ending theme.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,776 Posts
I guess that every one has that problem :p

I can't think of what to put too...
 

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
Joined
·
5,797 Posts
well yeah, that about changing the title is well and that, but, somebody tell me how to change this nick, it was my brothers, I want a new want but whitout losing that many post ;P
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by SepHirotH OmEgA
well yeah, that about changing the title is well and that, but, somebody tell me how to change this nick, it was my brothers, I want a new want but whitout losing that many post ;P
Private message me what you want, and I'll see what I can do.
 

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
Joined
·
5,797 Posts
metal murphy, ehr... who is sofia your love? ^^
thats cute, posting that like a message to all world, hope I meet a guy like that some day :love:

Hey I manage now the smilies system, this is easy
 

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
Joined
·
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Private message me what you want, and I'll see what I can do.
private messaging ... :confused: hown can I d that?
 

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
Joined
·
5,797 Posts
nop, he has many post already
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this is funny, I have a imported version of FFVI soundtrack, and when I play it in windows media player it is one of those CD's that has all the track info too, so I have a track list in windows media play all in Japanese characters, kind of funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
Ryoga: heh, my import tracks do the same thing. I have the U.S. release of FF 6's OST ("Kefka's Domain"), so I don't run into that problem with it. :)
 

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
Joined
·
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
And I think "he" wants it kept that way for himself. Besides, it's not hard to get the post count up.
hey, is maybe for you but for me whit a 1 hour per day maxim navigate and a 56 k modem

miauuu....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,776 Posts
Originally posted by SepHirotH OmEgA
metal murphy, ehr... who is sofia your love? ^^
thats cute, posting that like a message to all world, hope I meet a guy like that some day :love:

Hey I manage now the smilies system, this is easy
Well, she's a girl I meet about 1 year ago... And I really love her... more than any thing else in the world :)

As for your guy! I'm pretty sure youll met him soon :)
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top