1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
But certainly not the last!:D .

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
BTW, can't wait for Nemu's next release.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me neither.

The existence of this forum brings up interesting legal questions, btw.

In the past, these emu forums have had strict rules about discussing backups, warez, etc.

With ePSXe, it was understood that when somebody was discussing an ISO, they meant a backup of a game they owned.

With Nintendo emulators, or any emu that uses ROM's, that's not really a safe assumption. No many people have the ability (or desire) to backup a library of carts, and anyway, who has that many carts anymore.

Just some food for thought. I thought of this because I was about to say: "I've got a lot of ROM's that won't work on the current release, and I'm optimistic about the next version."

Can I say that?

:D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
You're right,some more legal stuff we'll have to deal with I believe.
I think you can say:

"I've got a lot of ROM's that won't work on the current release, and I'm optimistic about the next version."

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
i guess we can generally assume that if you have roms then you already own the games. the only issue is distribution and making them available to those who do not own the cartridge. i agree that the issue does need some more attention but we will see how it turns out..

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
I agree. Theoretically, we should only talk about roms that we own, but as nobody can control that, we should stick to "not linking any rom site" or "not asking for roms"

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon
I agree. Theoretically, we should only talk about roms that we own, but as nobody can control that, we should stick to "not linking any rom site" or "not asking for roms"
Right.
As we must stick to "no direct link to PSX bios".

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,077 Posts
yea, i m also waiting for the new nemu64 :)

btw, Raziel, u always remind me my all time favorite game : Soul Reaver :D

The good news is The Soul Reaver 2 is coming out soon!!!!!!!!!

The bad news is :
I have a bad insomnia this few days everytimes i think about sr2 !! arghhhhh I WANT IT I CANT WAIT !!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Nightmare
The bad news is :
I have a bad insomnia this few days everytimes i think about sr2 !! arghhhhh I WANT IT I CANT WAIT !!!!!!
I don't have that problem,I just don't need to sleep!:D .(I'm dead:dead: )

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well,I'm a soul vampire now,I just need to eat 2 or 3 souls from time to time.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Ah Well that would explain it then. Looks around nevously trying to figure out what happened to neojag all the time wondering if he himself will be next :D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Poor old Neojag,he shouldn't have tried to steal from me,now he's just an undead monster:dead: .
Fear not Beta,you're not the next,my next target is Rargh,he has such a tasty soul:D .

·
The (V)ighty |>uffleHuff
607 Posts
hey could someone tell me if you need to have a voodoo card to run nemu 64 properly?
cuz i havent been a ble to get roms to run

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
MWHAHA!!!
I HAVE RISEN ONCE AGAIN! NOW IM AN EVEN MORE _EVIL_ NEOJAG!!
Now that i have NO SOUL to loose, i can acomplish my objectives and TAKE ON THE WORLD.
no more conscience problems for me ehehe...

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Neojag
MWHAHA!!!
I HAVE RISEN ONCE AGAIN! NOW IM AN EVEN MORE _EVIL_ NEOJAG!!
Now that i have NO SOUL to loose, i can acomplish my objectives and TAKE ON THE WORLD.
no more conscience problems for me ehehe...
Don't forget that I still have the Soul Reaver,so son't come too close or I'll have to use it against you.:dead:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Vidhath, I run Nemu on a GeForce2 with no problems.

If you meant "Do you need a 3D card to run Nemu64 properly", then the answer is "Yes".

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel

Don't forget that I still have the Soul Reaver,so son't come too close or I'll have to use it against you.:dead:
wha dude? ull get the disc, throw it and cut my head of?
How may goD! you killed Neojag! You bastard!!
eheh...:dead:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts