Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This are the new trailers of those games, check them out.
Still no HD version.

Final Fantasy XIII

[GT]43656[/GT]

Final Fantasy XIII Versus.

[GT]43655[/GT]

Versus is gonna rock!!
I totally dig that style.

Will have to play it in a dark room to keep the atmosphere.

·
Final Fantasy XXX
2,413 Posts
FFXIII Versus is PS3 exclusive :evil: Heh, someone beat me to it, I was gonna post a thread on it. I'm gonna get a haircut like one of those FFXIII Versus dude soon :p

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really can't wait to play those games.

Did you guys noticed the panthers or nanakis running in the intro, reminded me of FF7.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah is a tried theme with prehistoric meeting advanced technology.
Let's see how they tie that.
Maybe time travel different planets.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Um.....where's the ****ing gameplay? Cinematics are nice, but they do not make me excited for a game. God I hate it when that's all they'll show you.

And I wish they had Nobuo Uematsu still doing the music for the game. Whoever they have doing music now pales in comparison.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts
Different planets would be neat
It would also be a blatant rip-off of the original Phantasy Star series. :lol:

Um.....where's the ****ing gameplay? Cinematics are nice, but they do not make me excited for a game. God I hate it when that's all they'll show you.
Same here. I think they just don't want negative speculation. :rolleyes:

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Versus looks more interesting stylistically, but the whole pretty boy thing will probably get annoying. I get this high school mentality feeling in my gut.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Its great music but it has no lush nobuo-ish themes to it. In XIII one there was a repeating motive but it was like 2 notes. I agree with spyhop where is the god darn gameplay? =( I was waiting the whole time for it and never got a second of it! Ive played them all except for 11 and liked them, so i'll probably end up getting them anyway.

·
One of the most...
953 Posts
Versus looks more interesting stylistically, but the whole pretty boy thing will probably get annoying. I get this high school mentality feeling in my gut.
I felt it quite nice. :)

Maybe because I was a little bit nostalgic lately (about high school and falling in love then... feels quite like that guy in the trailer. :p) and maybe watching too much novelas lately... capitalist romance ftw :p

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
That's just amazing. Seriously.

Its games like that which make me genuinely consider investing in a PS3.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts