Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· band
5,270 Posts
To be honest I haven't watched any of the videos, but I think it might be the menu system of the recording software, as I doubt the PC version will be shown at this point. Which site are you talking about? Mine or PXCL-Fans? I think all demos recorded right now are from the PS3 demo.

· band
5,270 Posts
Yes, that is the video capturing software on the PC that he his recording on. I can tell you that its a screenshot menu and he is selecting to save that screenshot. hozon = 保存 means save.

· band
5,270 Posts
Nah, that wasn't a video capture program. He was streaming it on the internet live a couple of times. Then some good soul "captured" the live stream on Youtube and posted it. :lol:
From my understanding, thats still a video capture program. :)

Hard to justify buying something for $400 just to play games... which you have to pay another $60 each for.
That might just be me though. The whole gaming thing is losing its importance in my life.
Me too. That said it was never important to me...I've always been more of a tech junkie.

· band
5,270 Posts
I have a question. Will the game run any higher than at 720p @ 30 fps? Because if not, I see a great reason for it to be released for PC too... But that's me :p
It depends on what you mean by 'run'.

The game will be rendered natively at 720p, 30 fps. Currently, the demo has a few dips in framerate that the developers say will be fixed in the final verison.

The game does output at 1080p through upscaling. Results from someone at Beyond3D have been promising. To some people, it looks almost like native 1080p with 4x AA. In the end though, it was determined that it was still just upscaled 720p. There was no marked difference in framerate between 720p output and 1080p output.

That said, if you're a fan of the CG movies in Final Fantasy, you will probably enjoy the game, because the CG will be at 1080p native.

In the end, I think you'll definitely enjoy the game on PS3 if you want to play at 1080p.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.