· Heroes Might& Magic Champ
9,320 Posts

9,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

9,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For me? Good. I'm sure some people won't like it tho.
I myself am really impressed by the gameplay footage

i feel enix's influence on this game, not sure i like it... but thats about the only complaint i can make so far.

9,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Did you notice that it's the PC version of the game? (to all who critiqued me saying it's coming out on pc)

There's very obvious points where the guy opens the file menu of the game and who can emulate the 360/ps3 on any current pc? lol

must be playing on the pc engine
Yes, that is the video capturing software on the PC that he his recording on. I can tell you that its a screenshot menu and he is selecting to save that screenshot. hozon = 保存 means save.

I guess we have our answer here, from our resident native born real full blooded japanese member. :D

Thanks D.D.

I was originally thinking its some developers debug version only used by devs while designing/debudging/playtesting the game.

9,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
You sure that wasn't just the video capture software?
Thats what D.D. said, and i agreed :p

maybe you thought otherwise cuz i was replying to kaizen,

re-edited my post to make it more obvious.

9,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
So, we know the demo is around 5GB. More then the standard DVD most 360 games use.

PS3 FFXIII version?

Yes please!

P.S.
Yes, those pics are a joke by 2CH(most otaku filled forum in the world...). But if you crunch the numbers...
Yes that second picture is quite a joke, more realistic would be around double that number, think the old floppy version of Word perfect or windows 95 where you had like 25 floppy discs. :p

Swap a disc every 10 minutes :p

9,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Shenmue 2 for the xbox was 1 dvd, perhaps it was dual layered dvd though not sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.