Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just about to leave the first town on the plane and half-way through the video when the plane is taking off the game locks up i just need help to get through this part of the game.

Video- Pete's D3D Driver 1.76
Sound-ePSXe SPU core 1.5.2.
Cdrom-ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.5.2.

I have a windows 98 with 255MB of RAM
Intel Celeron Processor 500MHz
96 MB SDRAM
17GB hard drive

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
yikes, im pretty impressed that you got that far.

are you using save states? if so, dont. try using a different CD plugin like Peops or Xeven's or Sapu's (the latter two autoconfigure) if you're playing off a CD...are you?

you can also try using peops soft plugin and/or PSXeven

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am playing through save states

im not playing ff9 through a cd im playing off an image

i didnt have any problem at all except when going into battles there was not swirl but i didnt mind that, other than that i didnt have any problems

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
ok i totally didnt know why i didnt catch:

-the fact that you said final fantasy XI (ELEVEN)
-the fact that you're playing FF9 and you're at

THE FREAKIN DALI SCENE!

use another emulator besides ePSXe 1.6.0 for the remainder of your time playing ePSXe plz kthx.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
ePSXe 1.5.2 is fine, PSXeven, SSSPSX, PCSX are also fine choices. you can use the same plugins. ePSXe memory cards are compatible with those other emulators.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
GT2 and CTR are other games that were fixed for 1.6.0, also added was the ability to use both controllers analog...

but some games were broken, which is why i tell people that they are gonna need a repetoire of emulators on hand if they are to play a wide variety of games.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.