Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was wondering if my problem could be solved by making a new .iso file.

When I play Final Fantasy X, sometimes the game freezes during a battle. It's really annoying since the last two times it's happened, I've been one screen away from saving the game. Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

My specs:
windows vista
core 2 duo processor T8100
ATI Radeon HD 2600
4gig ram
250 gig HD

I can put in my emu info too but not sure if you guys need it for a general question and I'm too lazy to look it up right now :yawn:

thnx guys

~Wes

·
Buried in the Programming
138 Posts
That is not the right forum section for asking that...
Anyway, what emulator version are you using?
And you can use savestates, so you won't need to wait until a save point to save

·
Registered
23 Posts
im playin ffX on the emu but it slows down during the game but when i pause it fastens up (sound). How do i fix this. The graphics is ok its just that the emu is slow sometimes

When im playin FFx, then the music is slow and game is also slow, but i realised that when i paused the games everything becomes faster including the sound and game. How do i fix
this problem??

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Umm....as in what are the components which make up the big noisy box to your side. The one on which you press a button to start your computer......

·
The Master of Disguise
808 Posts
To find the CPU and memory RAM, u can do one of 2 things.

1st way : Right click my computer -> properties -> it should be listed on the bottom part of the screen that poppped up.

2nd way : Go to start -> Run -> type dxdiag. The screen that just popped up should have your processor info as well as your RAM Amount.

To find what GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) you have, right click your desktop -> Configurations -> Advanced -> Adapters. The name should be listed on the top.

Once u get those info. post it here and someone will help u out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
itsays that my processor is 'Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T2390 @ 1.86 GHz 1.86GHz
Memory (RAM) is 3.00 GB
System type is 32-bit operating system
Manufacturer is hewlett Packard
Model is Compaq presario A900 notebook PC

any help would be gr8 THX

·
The Master of Disguise
808 Posts
@ wespyen : Make an ISO file of the game, playing from the DVD is not a good idea, make an ISO of the game and try again.

@ faza : The reason why ur game is slow is because ur system specs are not sufficient to play FFX at full speed, u would need at least a Core 2 Duo @ 3.0GHz and a decent GPU. U have a integrated GPU which is useless for gaming, also playing on a labtop is not recommended due to heating issues.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts