Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Master of Disguise
808 Posts
The NLOOP hack won't fix any issues related to freezing, game going into a loop, it just corrects the GFX of the game (i.e. missing textures).

@ djb22 : Post ur settings and version of the game (example : SLUS xxxx). Also what version of pcsx2 are u using, if u haven't tested yet 0.9.6 do so.

·
The Master of Disguise
808 Posts
It is very odd that the game is not working for u, the part where it freezes, is it when Auron says "look"?

If using DX10, try using DX9 mode since sometimes games have issues when using DX10 and vice-versa.

btw : Make an ISO image of the game using any third-party software, running it from the Disc 'causes games to hang, freeze, go into a loop, that may be the 'cause of ur problem.

·
The Master of Disguise
808 Posts
Yeah that issue is very common and happens randomly, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, u just have to be one of the lucky ones.

If u still have the save game from ur labtop, just copy the memcard to ur desktop so u'll be past that part of the game.

If I had that version of the game, I would gladly do it for ya' but I guess ur in bad luck, maybe someone else can help u.

Try using an older version of pcsx2 like 0.9.5 or 0.9.4, it might solve ur issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts