Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i configured my PCSX2 using the configure for noobs tutorial so its all set up, im trying to run FFX that i downloaded from mininova and i have no idea how to run it with pcsx2. (btw, i have bought a playstation, PSX, ps2, ps2 slim and the ps3 when it came out which was like 600 bucks not to mention the countless games so sony can send me death mail all they want for wanting to play 1 game on the PC) The reason i want the PAL is so i can play the international version and this time do the dark aeons and penance.

i downloaded the PAL bios SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200
and put it in the bios directory.

the game i downloaded has a bunch of .IRX files, a CNF, IMG and 90 file.
i put the image file on daemon tools but it cant read it itll say its corrupted or what not, and i dont know which one to open it with the PCSX2.

if you could help me out i would appreciate it.

i can run this game i have a i7965 3.2ghz quad core and 2 GTX 295's in quad SLI.

thank you

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
wow very nice,
But you must use your own bios and run a game which you own, downloaded things don't work with pcsx2.
You should browse the forum a little bit more and try to find an answer for yourself since FFX is a common game with issues.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
masta.g.86, i think you missed the part where i said i have bought every playstation system thats come out pretty much not to mention the countless games. (yes, including DMC1-3 and the DMC3 SE if your interested mr. lady sig)
i wonder how after spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars and hours on sonys products and then wanting to play 1 of their games on the PC suddenly granted me the entitlement of thief and landlubber. thanks for posting the link to the rules and SPECIFICALLY mentioning the warez section i was worried id have to sort through the a whole 10 sentences. Yeah the rules say "no 1337 w4r3z d00d" but seriously the only reason i registered was because i wanted to ask this question
not to make BFF. So sorry i kind of skipped the rules section and just hit accept yeah yeah yeah bla bla accept and put my user name bob1337. also note my location "sdfjkhasdf". But thanks for enforcing the rules and making me 100% aware of the online consequences of my actions. I cant fathom the horrors of having my topic closed.
but thanks anyway there....bud

I geuss thats your classic case of you can build 1000 bridges but **** 1 goat...

redlofredlof. thank you for the info but is it really IMPOSSIBLE? or just difficult.
im gonna continue browsing the forums but most of the FFX thread problems are about in game issues or ch33tz.
anyways thanks

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
If you downloaded the BIOS then get lost. I doubt you even know what "QPI" is based on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dear Phil:
Google
"what is QPI based on?"
Enter
QPI - partsregistry.org
""Quad-Part Inverter"

QPI refers to a quad-part inverter, that is, a PoPS-based inverter composed of four sub-parts: a ribosome binding site, a coding region for a repressor protein (e.g., lambda cI), a terminator, and the promoter (e.g., pLambda) regulated by the encoded repressor protein.

The efficacy of these QPI parts can be measured using a Screening Plasmid device "

now i know.
thanks phil.

yours,
-bob1337

·
Super Moderator
13,069 Posts
There is no need for rudeness and/or personal jabs. Silently hit 'report' and proceed with life.

downloaded things don't work with pcsx2
That -^
There are enough information around about why it can be the case, and what are the ways to consider (including running from an original optical media, so as to lift the possibility of bein a bad image).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.