Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I found this while searching for something else. http://www.yaz0r.net/b2evolution/blogs/ It's pretty amazing! He is currently working on a plugin to extract the models to a usable file format! To use this, create an ISO and drag the FINAL_FANTASY_X.iso file onto the FFXDUMP.exe or whatever its called. it will then create a bunch of .ffb files in your documents and settings folder underneath the current user name. Just so everynow knows. I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS WHAT SO EVER! I FOUND THIS AND THOUGHT OTHERS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!

Thanks
Sincerely
Flappy.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
I will give it a try soon, sounds awsome!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem, I was very happy to find this. He is working on a dumper for maya. infact the old source for his dumper is included in the source for the ffxview.exe download. But was unable to figure out how it works.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
kid13 said:
Wow that´s amazing .You can extract many different things of FFX and
FFX-2. :thumb:
I hope in the next release it support ohter games and a export function for
max or maya
Ya, I also would love an export feature!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, stay tuned because he is working on it. I can't wait either. I have big plans for these models when I can use them, although I can't really do anything about it until I am finished with my Halo movies.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
flapjack said:
Here's the screenies as requested.
Hey, did you get those off of FFX or FFX-2? Becasue it was made for FFX-2 and he said it should work for FFX.

·
He's watching you.
1,222 Posts
KanedA said:
ehh.. no nipples and the rest :innocent: ;) :joke:

Nice 1 I'm gonna try that when I will be back home :D
i dont care. *fap* *fap* *fap*............

1 - 20 of 356 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.