Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about 8 months ago i downloaded the PCSX2 because my PS2 was acting up, and i wanted to make sure i'd be able to play the games i still had about.

i'm trying to start up FFXI INT, haven't played it in years, but for some reason it won't load or anything, i just get a black screen after trying to run. i tried running from linuz plugin, and i also tried mounting the ISO on a virtual drive in powerISO.

i was gonna try the disc, but i can't find it anywhere, so i don't know if it's just the disc not loading on PCSX2. would i need to configure the emulator properly or somethng?

any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated :3

· Banned
613 Posts
about 8 months ago i downloaded the PCSX2 because my PS2 was acting up, and i wanted to make sure i'd be able to play the games i still had about.

i'm trying to start up FFXI INT, haven't played it in years, but for some reason it won't load or anything, i just get a black screen after trying to run. i tried running from linuz plugin, and i also tried mounting the ISO on a virtual drive in powerISO.

i was gonna try the disc, but i can't find it anywhere, so i don't know if it's just the disc not loading on PCSX2. would i need to configure the emulator properly or somethng?

any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated :3
what plugin are you using?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.