Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Final Fantasy X FMV Problem (Nevermind, fixed...)

Hey guys, I was hoping you could please help me with a problem regarding the FMV sequences in FFX. I know you probably get a lot of threads about FFX, but I've looked and looked and I can't find anything to fix this. See, I seem to run FFX fair enough until it gets to the first FMV sequence. On GSdx9 (MSVC 14.00, SSE2) 0.10.0, the FMV appears to be rendered, but the FPS goes down to like 5, which is unwatchable. The rest, which are all ZeroGS KOSMOS, appear to run the FMV at a better, albeit jumpy, FPS, but it's even MORE unwatchable because it looks like this:

I have the MTGS on, Dual Core on, On the GSdx9 I put on the NLOOP and on the ZeroGS I put on the FFX Hack. I don't know what else to do.

Here are my specs:

Macbook Pro running Windows XP Professional through BootCamp
Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz
GeForce 8600 GT, 512 MB
2 GB RAM

Anyone? ='<

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out I was using version 0.9.4 of PCSX2. I got 9.6 and updated DirectX 9.0c to the March update, set up the new GSdx SSSE3, and it ran crystal clear. Now I just have a slight sound-sync issue and sometimes no music.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.