Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all begins when i bought ff7 (in spanish, i´m from chile) and i try with epsx 1.4.0 and when i start the game make me to choose pal version with x botom or ntsc version with o bottom, well i choose and the emulator shutdown and tell me "epsx(error) recompile block to large" and i download all version of epsx and doesn´t work (the emulator tell me the same thing) and i tried with all plugins, Please tell me what i have to do? i have looking for this game for a long time and now i find it doesn´t work, that make my :mad:

my pc setting are
amd-k, 400hz,128mb ram.
i don´t know any more but with these i can run without problems tenchu 2, alundra 2 , breath of fire 4 , soul river. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
OK,it seems to me that you bought an unofficial version of the game,cause tyhe Pal/NTSC selection thing is only available through craks or patch,is it a Kalisto version?
If it is,sorry,but we can't help you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a kalisto version....... %$#!"$%%"#°!$&%&%&. Now i really:mad: .
Are you sure that you can´t help me?

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well,the Kalisto version of games are know to have lots of issues,and this crash is most probably created by the modification they made,so I'm sorry but the only thing you can do is to try the game on VGS or to wait for another ePSXe version where it won't crash anymore

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can run this game in vgs 1.4, but in the battle scenes it shutdown, do you know another emulator that may run it.
can you tell me wath meens that "recompile blocks to large"

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
yeah I need to know too why is the recompile block too large means bad this time is for croc 1

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:idea: yeah if we know what that means, maybe we be able to do something about it.
That Croc 1 what kind of version is? maybe the problem is the same in our games.
come on tell us what it means or we :rockets: .
j i j i

1 - 7 of 7 Posts