Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all this damn'd chat about FF7 Disc 04 and chatting on IRC about the 'good ol' times' has got me playing it yet again. Not really to much of a problem, Girlfriend is away again for 2 weeks, and I don't have much study / work to do, might as well get back into it.

Pete's OGL2 / OGL r0x0r yet again. :D

Anyone think that the last screenshot is a tad 'suggestive'...hehe :evil: Anyhow, I'll post shots as a crawl my way through this sexy game.

Current status:

Cloud Level 14: Just met Tifa.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
gotta love the poor grammar, "attack while it's tail is up!" man this game had so much engrish. i need to play through it again.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
I had a save on my computer that was a little bit past the Honey Bee Inn (first time I've been in there :D) but I can't seem to find it. Maybe I'll play through it again this summer if I have enough free time.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
you definitely should. IMO this is the best RPG ever. i've logged at least 500 hours in this game, beating it over 20 times. ahh good times...

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
I had three saves on my PS1's memory card (1st: 74 hours, Cloud at level 83 or so, no Bahamut Zero; 2nd: 59 hours, Bahamut Zero, used FF7 guidebook; 3rd: end of disc 1 ;)). but I accidentally overwrote save 2 with 1 a while back :(. I love the game though, it was the first PSX RPG I've played in part or whole (out of like two or three :p).

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, played a tiny bit more today, spent most of today asleep / shopping ;)

Cloud is now lvl 17, just met Aeris, and gonna play 'body gaurd' with some barrels ;) Reno stepping on those flowers, shocking!!...oh and check out what limit breaks I already have :D

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
alright CKemu now you've gone and done it, Alcohol120% is open and is ISOing my FF7 disc as we speak....time to replay this classic game :)

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
NO! I'm not going to play this game again, I've played it to much (not really)...haha if you remember my first post here with "FF7 in less than 24hours?" ha anyhow I see you're going for the other side, and leveling up a lot and stuff, nice. Anyhow I just want to say that my friend and I did beat it in about 21 hours....I sitll have a tape of it, for some odd reason the last 3 movies didn't play and the one movie was replaced with the intro to gold saucer...

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
warez0red maybe...?

anyway i dont want to repost anything CKemu said...well this game kicks ass. here are just a couple cool parts from teh beginning of the game...sexy eh? gotta love OGL2 :D

i also did a screen filtering on/off comparison. i like the screen filter :)

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
heh, the 2 screens with teh dialog use filterng. well, one does and one doesnt. it's simply the Fullscreen Filter in Pete's OGL2 plugin. if you cant tell which one does and which one doesnt, then dont worry about it--full screen filtering needn't concern you ;)

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
nice color scheme, no one else changed their colors

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
ok here are my shots from my ff7 disk 3 iso i have had for bout 4 months on my pc, im currently trying to get omnislash and w-summon but thought id take a trip round the world to bring sum screenies from a crap pc.. :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
hushypushy said:
nice color scheme, no one else changed their colors
Hehe, I never change my colors because it makes the game feel different to me. Yes, this is coming from the same person who uses completely different field models. :innocent:

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
:lol: good one Zsaber :p

for funsies, try all black or all white...its a trip

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
clouds bro said:
ok here are my shots from my ff7 disk 3 iso i have had for bout 4 months on my pc, im currently trying to get omnislash and w-summon but thought id take a trip round the world to bring sum screenies from a crap pc.. :p
I like them, can you send me your GFX config please? :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
hushypushy said:
:lol: good one Zsaber :p

for funsies, try all black or all white...its a trip
Ohh, I'll try black!
But I guess all white wouldn't work 'cause the text is white as well..unless you can change that. o_O

And here are more screens as promised (contain spoilers):

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
try all white, it's interesting...the words are outlined in black so it looks cool/annoying at the same time

1 - 20 of 39 Posts