Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own this game and my disk 2 is apparently scratched.

If there is someone there who owns this game and has a working disc 2 and who needs a disc 1 or 3 (I'm sure disc 1 works entirely, no guarantees on disc 3 yet)?

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
This all seems pretty unlikely to me, and even if you would find this person it might be cheaper to get a second handed disc 2 from someone living near you instead of asking on a forum like this. Shipping costs might be higher than the costs of a new game.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I meant like, an iso trade or bin trade you know. And I think ff7 is still about $50.

I've heard a lot of people talk about how their game freezes up when they get to cosmo canyon, and my disc 1 doesn't do that at all so I figure some people might need it.

All my friends are too old for games I think.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
iso trading is illegel so no you cant, even if u own the cd a back of that same cd from someone else is still illegel. IT MUST BE A BACKUP OF YOUR OWN DISK. Even if the backups are the same.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
a few last words on a closed thread...

forcedregister said:
No I meant like, an iso trade or bin trade you know. And I think ff7 is still about $50.
ever heard of ebay?

All my friends are too old for games I think.
how old is that, like 85? once you think you're "too old" and "too cool" for videogames....wow, just wow. who do you think writes and makes videogames? 13 year old kids? how old is Shigeru Miyamoto? Hideo Kojima? come on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.