Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Square Enix announced Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus for PlayStation 2, an action adventure game based on the universe of Final Fantasy VII. This game is a part of the company's Compilation of Final Fantasy VII strategy, which pursues polymorphic vision.

The main character of this game is Vincent Valentine from FFVII, a powerful gunner who born on October 13, he was put into a long sleep, atoning for past sins; until Cloud woke him up in the Shinra mansion in Nibelheim.

"Source - The Magicbox"

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chrono, I've come to terms with it. I went through some stages.

1st stage: I hated it...was mad.. dispised everything I knew was the genre rpg.

2nd stage: scared, I was afraid this would ruin some of my more favorite memories of rpgs..

3rd stage: More hatred

4th stage: Sadness, that square is a jerk and they stole my favorite toy

5th stage: Forgiveness and tired, i've become tired of fighting it. I might as well just shut up and enjoy it. It's the only choice i got...

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
ill play it, i guess they just cant get creative with creating new worlds anymore :p

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Yay. Milk , Milk, Milk that cow named FF VII till no more :)

Dislcaimer : the levels of sarcasm in this post are too high :rolleyes:

Yours,
-Elly

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wouldn't be surprised if Square has a few members of the DMC team working with them. Just wouldn't surprise me anymore.

·
Registered
359 Posts
wow
man these people never give up
I do like FF VII, but like this is going too far
and it might get boring. Anyways when will it be released?

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
I can't belive that... eaven square(enix) is so lazy... better be good one and not mess the whole story. As Elly has written before... 'milk cow milk ' :(

·
Registered
608 Posts
In the picture it says it's projected to be released in 2005, that would be in Japan I believe.

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A new game featuring Vincent from Final Fantasy VII is currently under development at Square-Enix. According to Weekly Jump Magazine, Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII will take place roughly one year after Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and is set to be released sometime next year.

A part of the FFVII compilation project, Dirge of Cerberus will be the third expansion to the FFVII world, after the Advent Children sequel and Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII, an online prequel game for mobile phones. - Source Gamespot

·
Registered
248 Posts
Square might aswell make a game for each FFVII character while theyre at it, isnt one FFVII game enough? Make new games with new characters instead dammit!

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
エッリー said:
Yay. Milk , Milk, Milk that cow named FF VII till no more :)

Dislcaimer : the levels of sarcasm in this post are too high :rolleyes:

Yours,
-Elly
i still want my FFVII hentai game :p

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
lol, Don't you know how many pervs are here? *cough* kirby *cough*

I'm not sure about this, too much FF VII might kill the magic of the seires.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
fayt said:
you don't know the meaning of hentai?
Yeap :) I know its meaning :) some of those silly jap... games quite fun :p

Valcrist said:
lol, Don't you know how many pervs are here? *cough* kirby *cough*
then does it mean... when you play for an example... hmmm GTA 3 or Manhunt that you are *cough* psycho *cough* or what? :p

1 - 20 of 61 Posts