Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Square Enix announced its first PSP title, called Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, an action RPG based on the settings of Final Fantasy VII, as the fourth entry in the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII project. The game is headed by Yoshinori Kitase, and directed by Hajime Tahata. No release date has been set for the game." - 'The Magicbox

will it ever end?... and why do I feed it?

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I'll wait and see when I actually play the game or hear reviews before I join the bandwagon of dissing FF games.

It just may be good. Square-Enix does keep milking out their franchises but they can still make a good game.

We'll see ...

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
obviously they feel that jumping onto a new console/handheld thing is safest by using FF7 which many people already like. marketing wise, its a good idea. as to whether or not the fans like the idea? well, they're going to buy it either way. they ARE fans after all.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I always wanted a sequel to ff7 but like everyone saying gotta see it to believe it. Also whats Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core about?

·
On Stand-by
759 Posts
Code:
will it ever end?... and why do I feed it?
They'll keep feeding it until they reached the 500 yrs' ago from the orignial game :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
OHHH WOW SQUEENIX ARE SO COOOL!

really, they're overdoing it. Abandon the ship while you can ;)

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Samor said:
OHHH WOW SQUEENIX ARE SO COOOL!

really, they're overdoing it. Abandon the ship while you can ;)
I hate Square more now . They gave Samor the opportunity to mock them . :p

Now , I'll have to change my nick . In the past i used to hate the idea everyone is sharing my nick . Now much more ppl (specially new gamers) will use it . :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts