1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
screw that, i want FF7,8 and 9 remakes. NOAWAHZ

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I dunno, unless you buy a DS-i, you can play the GBA version of FF V on your DS/DS Lite...

·
Registered
7,340 Posts

·
Demon
1,204 Posts
screw that, i want FF7,8 and 9 remakes. NOAWAHZ
I agree with 7 and 8 getting remakes, but I think an HD remake would ruin the style of 9.

Spyhop said:
It will be a 3d remake for the DS, just like FFIV
Hmm, well, that doesn't sound as bad as getting a pure mobile phone port. Atleast it proves they are giving it more attention and it may turn out to be atleast half as good as it's prequel :)

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
i think they need to stop making remakes and start making good games again.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
they can do that after they do the remakes (and sell sell enix to the russians)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
i just dont see why the games need to be remade in 3d for ds, it looks terrible and they use too many shortcuts for what to have crappy looking characters that remotely look like the origional game or no where like the artworks of the game... im talking about ff4, it looked great 2d, it wouldve look better if it was improved with better anitmations and highler quality sprites but they for 3d which made the game slower, blurry and terrible

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
they can do that after they do the remakes (and sell sell enix to the russians)
LOL :lol: Nice one.

Anyway, a bit offtopic, I just read the news, SquareEnix will donate 20% from the profit of a japanese PC game to the victims of the earthquake in Italy.

That's nice. WTF.. Will SquareEnix save the world ??

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Square enix could buy the world.

....for some reason they just aren't allowed to.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
i think they need to stop making remakes and start making good games again.
All I want is Secret of Mana, it's prequel and sequel for the DS. :wub:

Other than that I have FF 1&2, 4 - 6 for the GBA, and FF 3 for the DS. I don't care if FF 7-9 are ever reported to a PSP/DS...

:evil:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
those mana games you mentioned was going to bo released on psp with 3d graphics as a single game (so you can see how all the games tie in together) but that was announced over a year ago and nothing since, i blame ffxiii since it took all staff members from other projects just because the game was falling way behind schedule... i guess we gotta wait for ffxiii games and the kingdom hearts games to be finished before any more real rpg games gets announced

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.