Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
The graphisms are great
but the sound s awful w/ my computer...

It seems that ePSXe doesn t emulate some of the functions of the psx sound...

If U have it, VGS is working great w/ fft

bye

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
runs perfect for me.......... great sound and everything.....just mix and match different pluggins to find the best one for your computer....... On my old amd k6-2 533 with a voodoo 3 3000 it ran about 50 to 60 fps using lewpy's pluggin.... the sound was good too.. used internal sound pluggin at first but switched to Nulls sound pluggin and it worked better...... both sound pluggins worked well on my sound blaster live xgamer.....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ignore what anyone says - it is NOT possible to get perfect sound with this game. The FX are okay (not perfect, particularly on spell effects) but the music is anus - all the harmonies and tracks and stuff are all over the place.There is no solution to this - believe me, if there was I'd have found it.

Also, CdBuRnOuT has mentioned in another thread that epsxe doesn't yet emulate some of the functions which Tactics uses for its sound. Perhaps in 1.3 - who knows.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
have you played it on an actual psx? you cant judge how "perfectly" the game is emulated unless you experience how it was meant to be played..

C

·
0 Posts
I repeat, ePSXe does not emulate some SPU functions which FFT uses...neither do the SPU plugins...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts