6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
intel e2160 dual core @ 1.92ghz
2 gig ram
win xp
geforce 7300se

using epsxe 1.7.0
petes opengl2 driver 2.9

game ran fine for a while now but all of a sudden when i start a battle it just freezes not sure whats going on if anyone could provide me with some info to get this fixed i would greatly appreciate it. I've tried reading the forum to see if anyone had the same problem but there was nothing like this posted.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
the peopsoft plugin has hardly any settings,

here try the attached.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok the software plugin dint work at all I've tried different things and its just a black screen. The gsdx plugin requires the newest directx which i cant download becuase my internet is ****ed up currently and im stealing wireless from my neighbor. so until my internet allegedly gets fixed tomorrow im gonna have to post my findings then.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
it doesn't need the new directX just download the D3D dll it needs and put it in the main emulator folder.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its not a prob my internet is back up for the time being i downloaded directx and it still wont work. as soon as the screen enters a battle its the same story no matter what plugin i use. perhaps its the image file im using maybe it got messed up somehow? ill try to rerip the disc.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
I'm going to assume by downloaded you mean dumped ^_^.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.