Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post because, up until now, the emulator worked great, and I could run all my games (either ISO's or CD's) perfectly. However, since an unfortunate incident with a piece of S%$* LAN case harness...my old computer is scrap, and epsxe is having difficulties with my new computer.

Here's the problem:
When I play Final Fantasy tactics, the opening MDEC usually plays too fast, and the music skips with it. If I can find some random configuration of plugins and options, to get the MDEC to work fine, as soon as i start the game the music plays WAAAAY too fast. I have no problems graphically, and I can run the game fine. But the music is always playing at hyperspeed. I've tried almost every single combination of plugins I can think of (PeteGPU, PeopsGPU, eternalSPU, peopSPU, PeteSPU, moobycd, XevenCD, AndySPU, null2, iori, CDRsapu) as well as two kinds of bios (1001, and 7502). I'm completely stuck.
I think it has something to do with my computer being too fast...

System specs:
AMD Athlon x2, 64-bit dual core
Geforce 7800gtx, 256mb
1gig ram
Plextor 52x32x52 cd-r

If someone here can solve this problem, and you give me your address, I'll mail you a huge gift basket of chocolate chip cookies...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.