Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.. I just downloaded FFT and I got to the part where you first go to the map, and the whole thing is black, except for this area where its like a bit whiter. The map only shows when you click on an area, or when you move the map. The map also goes TOTALLY black without any white spots when you select an area. Can anyone help me get rid of the darkness? (That's SO Kingdom Hearts. XD)

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
I just downloaded FFT
that's [rules]where you went wrong[/rules] in the first place ;) piracy is not allowed. just go buy the game. i saw it at Gamestop for 12 bucks last week.

·
Registered
332 Posts
well assuming it is indeed your cd, it's ok, as long as your friend doesn't make use of the iso (he should delete it) and return you the cd before you play the iso.

as for the problem - post your graphic settings. but usually setting offscreen drawing higher, the framebuffer textures at 0 and access at 4 solves the problem...

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
dammit, there is no discussion on this, it's not allowed because you dont own the game. this thread is closed.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
no otherwise he wouldnt have to download it, DAMMIT I WAS SUPPOSED TO CLOSE THIS LIKE THREE TIMES ALREADY

jeez

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.