Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, ive searched far and wide to find a US patch for final fantasy IX and i can't find anything. Is there even a protection fix patch for the US version yet, or am i just searching the wrong places?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
You are certainly looking at the wrong place. :p

visit www.aldostools.com for the patches. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, thanks, but i meant "do i hafta patch it to play it on my psx" i mean, it runs great on my computer in ePSXe, but id like to play it on my psx as well. too many issues come up with computers (as everyone already knows) so itd be nice to play it on my psx. So, are there any patches i hafta apply to the actual cd? i have the US version and a mod chip on my psx by the way.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
it depends.

do you have the Kalisto version? that one has issues running on emulators, but no issues playing it on a PSX.

do you have an ORIGINAL disc? then it goes on without saying you can play this game perfectly, unless you have a Euro or Japanese unmodded console. But since you had the chip, then it shouldn't be a problem. Ditto for either PAL or NTSC versions of the game.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how do i find out if i have the kalisto version? is there a program that tells me specifically what version it is? im almost sure its the US version because is bought it at the toys r us down the street, so its gotta be US....right?

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Ummm, why would you need to patch an original US version to play it on your PSX? That mod chip shouldn't do that . . . WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT POOR DEFENESELESS PSX :D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.