Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My original FF9 got scratched to death. I have a backup of it, but it doesn't have the subchannel data. I'd prefer not to use a PPF patch with an ugly intro every time I want to play. Would some please be kind enough to attach an M3S file for any of the discs so I can play a clean copy of it? Thanks for any help :thumb:

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
eh, my bad.

but seriously, what's the big deal about this "ugly intro" that you can easily skip past using save states or by unlimiting FPS. whenever i open my emulator i immediately hit the F3 button to load the save state of wherever i was when i closed the emulator last---i never have to see those opening screens.

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
how about just using pete's new hotkey, the auto frames unlimiter. hold down the 9 key to unlimit frames and zoom through it.

or just wait 10 seconds....?

anyway, im from NTSC land, so i cant help you. i'm trying to stall here, hoping that someone will notice this thread and just post up the file for you. we have tons of members with FF9 UK PAL, i dunno why they arent posting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.