Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a few here. I've used NDS2xGL2 and they are the same.

1. Text overwites itself in battles.
2. Crash after the first battle & cutscene.

How do I make the zoom application's saves type Raw? They are still compressed.

Thanks...:(

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
What you need is No$Zoomer or NGZoom. As for the compression, did you set the "SAV/SNA File Format" to raw in no$gba.ini?

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
How do I set the SAV file format into RAW??
Do I need to edit the .ini file directly?
Please refrain from hijacking other people's thread. As for how to set the save type to raw, open up no$gba.ini file in your emu's folder and look for the line "SAV/SNA File Format." Then change the Compressed/Uncompressed to Raw.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm also still crashing after the first battlescene w/ no$zoomer 2.3.0.1 :(

edit: ok it has to do with the sav file it creates, after i deleted that in Battery folder the crashing after first cutscene stopped.

However, i'm still seeing the textoverwrite....

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
How about you get 2.3.0.2 and play around with the EXTRA settings?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok, i tried that.

For some reason, extras don't work. The only extras I see are EX0, EX1,EX2,EX3,EX4,EX5 and a list of games: ninja gaiden, phantasy star zero, knights of the nightmare, etc etc. Final Fantasy IV isn't listed.

Plus, i can't even tinker around with the EX's cause when i select them it doesn't do anything. Check mark is stuck on EX0, i can't select the others.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
thats because you didn't start nozoomer with right click > run as admin

·
Registered
3 Posts
strange, i select run as Administrator, type in the password, but windows gives me this error:

---Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.---

on windows XP. Anyone know a way around this?

BIG EDIT: it works, the problem was that i wasn't using no$gba 2.6a.

this fixed EVERYTHING, no more text overlay, and no i didn't need to use any of the items under "EXTRAS" as Smilley tried to suggest

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
well actually.. even with 2.6a the text blurrs on some systems :\

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.