Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bet that title got you all excited, well sorry, it gets to menus, no in-game for now :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi to all.

Using SVN 2548 the game stop at the single player or multi player selection. BUT.... i was curious and searching in G...le I found a save game. I have imported it and the game can load and run it (with problems....) but it run IT. Maybe this can be in help for the Dolphin team

·
Registered
444 Posts
game works pretty well :)

sorry for ugly black borders, that's just how the dx sdk tool converted them, and im lazy atm :p

·
Registered
128 Posts
game works pretty well :)

sorry for ugly black borders, that's just how the dx sdk tool converted them, and im lazy atm :p

nice screen shots. Can you post the settings? I've got an error as "can't create renders or shaders (I think. I can't verify now)" and the 3d objects are plain and double dimensions. I'm using SVN 2548 with OGl with hack 945 on, safe texture cache, render in a separete window, resolution 800X600. Regarding core all active except for cheats. Thanks.

Perhaps I know..... X64 version....??
Can someone test it on 32 ??

·
Registered
408 Posts
how do i put the save ?

·
Registered
408 Posts
no, its not a memory card, its a .gci save, i got a gci to memory card converter, but :S i says to me that its corrupeted and got to format it .

·
Registered
379 Posts
Why don't you use dolphin's memcard manager ?
It should able to convert to and from GCI format ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Why don't you use dolphin's memcard manager ?
It should able to convert to and from GCI format ;)

Correct.:thumb: import the save with the memcard manager

·
Registered
408 Posts
yes, thats what i did, and its working :p i hope the devs, can make this work from the start . im gonna post a few screens in a minute .

Pc Specs :

Intel C2Duo [email protected] - [email protected] - ATI HIS 4850 - WinXP x86 - Dolphin Rev. 2549

Dolphin Settings :

DualCore - Iddle Skipping

OGL Settings :

Safe Texture Cache

Screens :

·
Registered
128 Posts
for me correct only if I use Dolphin IL ......

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
i cant get the game to work either, it crashes immediately at start. SVN 2599. using a multitude of emulation settings. on x64 too, btw.

·
L'Arc~en~Ciel Fan
55 Posts
What are the best settings in order to run this game? I've tried all the posibilities but it shows only the menus (Final1.jpg). When I choose one player mode in "New game", only I get a black screen (Final2.jpg).

I've seen that IOmega666 shows his screenshots. Could anyone post the settings or the ini file?

I use r2614 (IL or normal, with earlier revisions I have the same problem), and my PC specs are in my signature.

Thanks.

·
Registered
408 Posts
You have to use the Save, in the second message of this thread, or third, there is a webpage of gamefaqs, that has saves for this game, there are to NA saves, and one EUR .

Download the one for your FF CC region, and then, go to Tools -> MemCard Manager ( in the same Dolphin ), and then open your Memory Card, that is in /User/GC/ and then Import GCI, search for the FF CC Save, and you're ready .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.