Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
FPS on normal NO$GBA was fine. But it did crash as well at the first battle.
Welcome to my list of DO NOT HELP.

*Mod's note: You should know better than to quote posts with sensitive info in them squall :p*

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Anyways, the game runs ok now.. just too slow on 2x version :p
So the game runs ok now? Issue resolved?

Also the very first thing you should when encountering a problem with the emu is run the original official version of the emu, not any chinese hacks of the real deal, and also run it entirely without addons, only then can you say you're having a problem with the game or with the emu.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NO$GBA runs the game ok, but it's so damn tiny.

NO$GBA2x runs the game at 8 FPS.

That's the problem.

(The NO$Zoomer (hack stuff) runs the game but crashes, but let this one out of the conversation)

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Try NGZoom. Fullscreen and full speed. Tried and tested.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
You have to reset the game (Numpad *) after activating the bypass cheat. Happened to me as well.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
ONLY no$gba is supported here.

Stop mentioning other versions like no$gba2X or No$Zoomer....all of those are chinese hacks...

If you have to use zoom on no$gba then please refer to the stickied FAQ Question 28 (also linked to in my sig) (those tools are supported because they merely piggyback/hook onto the original no$gba rather than attempting to rewrite it like no$gba2X does orintegrate it like other apps do.)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Scroll down to the 5th divider line and the option right below that is the one to set the language.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Check the stickied FAQ (Question 7) and find out for yourself.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.