Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe... but on NO$GBA normal (I mean, no the 2x version) it runs ok now. But.. it's so damn tiny :p

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Don't just say it's not working. That does not help at all...

Please give detailed reports, like what version of the emu?, how exactly does it not work? (nothing happened? error message? emu crash? black screen? white screen? intro then nothing? failed to load after you pressed start? etc. etc.) and anything else you think might help, like for instance perhaps what you've tried to get past the issue...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok.

Version: Desmume 0.9 sse2 or normal one.

The game loads fine, but when you select "New game" nothing happens, just a black screen.

Didn't find anything to fix this...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
When I asked what you tried to fix it, I did not mean what you did to solve your problem I meant what you have tried (and obviously failed at otherwise you would not be posting) to fix the problem but were unsuccessful at...

Generally if you just get a Black Screen or just get a white screen then the game is unsupported at this stage...meaning without future versions which will hopefully fix the issue there is no solution.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I can play this for a little while in 0.9.1 SSE2, up to the point where I either A> try to save at savepoint or B> enter the combat tutorial in the forest.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah, all I get is a white screen when I try to load it up. I'm even using the lastest SVN. Guess we'll have to be patient until it can be supported.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts