Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3332 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time

jap to english?

I heard that they was a cheat to chance the lang from jap to english... Dose any one know more about this?

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
No impossiple it is jap game u cant do anything!even change bios wont help

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I have not seen anything about a hidden language option either so for now it's safe to assume that such a thing does not exist and the game is jap only.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
3332 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time when you say 3332 it makes me thing that you have mabie downloaded this.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
3332 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time when you say 3332 it makes me thing that you have mabie downloaded this.
I thought so too, but isn't the site's policy, "Don't ask don't tell?"

:evil:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
ahh ok i never saw anything.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Probably started because Subarakishi Kono Sekai had a partial incomplete English translation which you could hack out. Seems like a lot of game developers are careless nowadays, and beta lang files somehow get into final releases as well. Maybe just so they can fill the cart, even.

I think you *might* be able to hack English out of this one as well, but... it'll be quite an illegal feast (modifying the ROM), will most likely be incomplete (i.e.: missing texts) and the official English release is in 2 months, anyway.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
sorry though you did because of the 3332 before the name.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
its not the complete english, it has been confirmed, it just contains the credits in english, which will probably show when you complete the game

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
TC never mention anything about he downloaded the game nor did he said he have the game, so I don't see why you are accusing him of pirating.
if you look at my first post further up, you would see why. As a recap, i didnt think that a game he riped would be called 3332. but anyway, lets not discuss this further since i have been proven wrong already...

and why would he be looking for a translation if he didnt have the game....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts