Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
yeah I still have mine for the SNES .. but what the hell .. I will probably buy it, or something .... ;)

-Wormie

S

·
0 Posts
I am definately goning to buy FF Chronicals when it comes out. I have both roms for my SNES emulators, but it will be very nice to own the genuine articles once again. Plus, they will be enhanced, so I'm betting that they will look even better than the SNES versions.:wtf: Also, Square will be adding some new things to FF IV as well. So this one is a MUST BUY for me.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
I am not sure I understand your question, Tidus. But, if you are asking if FF Chronicals will be in English, yes it will.:D The versions talked about are slated for release in the US as well as other countries. I hope that is what you wanted to know.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hmmm, if it's in English, then I want to get it. I can't understand Japanese, so I barely knew what was going on in FF4.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yes it will be in English.. i think it's suppose to come out in June or July (i read it off a diff website a few days ago)

S

·
0 Posts
It'll be out in the US in July 2001, with a MSRP of $40 Us dollars. I read this in the article that Bobbi posted a link to on the main page. I am definately going to keep some cash on hand for this one.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by tidus
Newbies to the series might want to buy this.:) I've already played and still have both games, though.
Me too, but I think I'll get this one. I've seen some of CT's anime cutscenes and they look fantastic!

[]s Badaro

1 - 20 of 25 Posts