Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me with this. Ive tried several things but it is so damn stubborn. Its mainly the sound, which is making the video slow. And I wanted to know if any of you got these two games running like lightning on grease.

Windows XP
BIOS 7502

G

·
Yes, I have. I use Pete's OGL GPU plugin, Pete's DX Sound or the "new improved" internal SPU, and either Pete's CD rom driver or the "new improved" internal CD driver. The difference that may make a big difference is that I'm using Win 98 First Edition. Maybe under Win XP you need to do things differently. I can't say for sure as I am not at all familiar w/Win XP. I also use the 7502 bios almost exclusively.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

G

·
The different bioses come from PSXes marketed and sold in different countries. The 1001 bios is from the USA PSX, the 7502 bios is from the European PSX, and 1000 bios is from the Japanese PSX. Other than that there is really no difference in the way they function. They are all Sony PSX bioses.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.