Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have both the bin and iso file for disc 1. When I run the bin file, Windows XP error reporting comes up. If I run the iso file, an error message within AdriPSX comes up stating 'Unsupported MIPS CPU' error or something to that effect. Doing some research, it would seem it's refering to A driver of some sort not being recognized by XP... ? Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone help me please? Does this have to do with the bios? And if so, I'm half way in the clear I suppose since I have all the bios but which one will I want to use? HELP, PLEASE!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol

Funny you should say that cause as soon as I finished typing the thread, I downloaded ePSXE (and the game works flawlessly... for a, ahem... pirated copy... for now... I heard of some kind of bug that may occcur later on but I'll get to that bridge when I cross it :dance: ). Thanks for the help. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,978 Posts
sigh. i could tell from your first thread that you'd probably downloaded the game. but now my suspicisions are confirmed. [rules]piracy is not allowed[/rules] ;)

thread closed, and user note posted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.