Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Final Fantasy 9 problem with epsxe

I don't know if what i'm going to ask has been asked before.

I've an official FF9 copy (UK version, i think (sles 02965)).
I tried with epsxe 1.52 and 1.60, with and without patches, but the game don't sarts.
If anyone can help me, i would apperciate.
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Unfortunately I couldn't get subchannel reading to work on my discs. Not sure why, but it's screwing up somewhere. Patches are the only real option. Yuo tried my configs?

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok i registered just to reply to this lol...

ive been playing ffix on epsxe for about 3-4 hours now messing around and stuff.... i couldnt get the cd's to work either... im using official uk version, sles 029.65 for cd1.

what i did was make an iso.. usin alchol120% and just load the iso up.... using the ppf patches from the ngemu site and renaming them accordingly, after fidling around with a few video settings i got it loading up fine... im using epsxe 1.6 and ive come to a problem where the video sequence from dali town after you beat no.2 mage thingy it crashs and now i have to use version 1.5.2 to fix this problem so whist i d/l that i thought i would let you know how ive got it working... im using petes gl.2.6

hope this helps....

i find using .iso's on virtual drives better that using the original disks anyway.... plus it saves them getting scratched n stuff :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts