Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know the immense trouble that goes into getting ff9 to work...generally, and I am too having trouble. My request is simple, I need a savegame/or savestate (preferably) for Epsxe (1.2 or 1.4), at the start or near the start of the game. I know someone out there can help me out, so please if this is possible spare a few minutes to write a save state and email it to [email protected] or otherwise post a link in this thread which would be accessible to me and anyone else who also needs this request. Again it would be much appreciated.

· Registered
9,992 Posts
In order to fulfill that request we would need to know what version you have. ie which of the following:-

US English
UK English
German
Spanish
French
Italian.

If it is Uk english (which is the same as australia) use my savegames as posted here yesturday.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
HAZZAH FOR BETAMAX

Madness! it worked thanks Betamax, um..
however I do sort of request one thing more from you..along the same line as this..would you be able to load the game at the very start (like where the character is in the dark room with the candle) and save a save state and be able to post that somewhere, cause you are already 4 hours into the game at the earliest point in those savegame files. Would you please take a few minutes and do this for me it would be much appreciated. Cheers man.

· Registered
22 Posts
yes. does anyone have one? I need a save game file thats after the choosing of the main characters name. I cant choose his name in game as it becomes buggy and the confirm button doesnt work. I just need a save file from the beggining. Thanks

· Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Originally posted by pablo
We all know the immense trouble that goes into getting ff9 to work
Luckily for me I have the NTSC version of FF9 which works damn near perfect.. I am already at the end of disk3.. No lockups, crashes, mdec problems, nada.. Hmm..

When I had win98se it ran perfectly.. NOw I am using WinXp pro and FF9 still works great.. I had to change a few pluggins around but overall, it's still running near perfectly for me.. :)

I also notice that most of the FF9 problems are related to the PAL versions of the game..

Oh, and Pablo.. Your link isn't working..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.