Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone please provide me with final fantasy 9 save games, disc 1 (just after crashing into the forest), preferably the memory card as i use a psx emulator to play it,

would be very much appreciated, thanx!

im currently playing the ntsc-us version, and the cd was damaged so the fmv stops playing when it gets to queen brahn breaking her fan, (stoopid emulator! cant even skip fmv's)

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Just a heads up an emulator is suppose to emulate a PS One, now i never heard of a PS One being able to skip FMV's, if you want to blame someone blame square-enix(for not implementing a skip movie option), or even better the one that damaged the original Disk.

if no one gives you a save, you can choose one from this site: Final Fantasy IX Save Game Files for PlayStation - GameFAQs for info how to convert this for the PSX emu search around the ePSXe section since it has been disscussed many times.

·
Registered
258 Posts
"now i never heard of a PS One being able to skip FMV's"

For FF9 I heard opening the lid during an fmv and closing it could skip them. It was popular to do for people trying to get the secret weapon.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
"now i never heard of a PS One being able to skip FMV's"

For FF9 I heard opening the lid during an fmv and closing it could skip them. It was popular to do for people trying to get the secret weapon.
Thats an exploit, not a ps one function, it doesent counts :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
could someone please provide me with final fantasy 9 save games, disc 1 (just after crashing into the forest), preferably the memory card as i use a psx emulator to play it,

would be very much appreciated, thanx!

im currently playing the ntsc-us version, and the cd was damaged so the fmv stops playing when it gets to queen brahn breaking her fan, (stoopid emulator! cant even skip fmv's)
I'm having the same problem, just after the improvised stage scene, before taking off in the theatreship.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts