Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the battle menus are not there, i am useing latest version fo epsxe, and i have tried with and without the battle fix, i am useing petes opengl renderer

also,a bit OT, but it seems all my games are going faster than they shoud, any way of slowing things down a bit?

edit: also, dunno if this question is agsisnt the ruels but, is there any news on people successfully moding games? [the same way people mod snes games alot]{commonly refered to as 'hacks'}

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Use ePSXe 1.5.2 becuase the newest version has problems (though not yours). The only time I've seen battle menues not showing is with the offscreen drawing set too low or with frame skipping on. Set off screen drawing to 3 and make sure frame skipping is off. For the speed, check the "Use FPS Limit" and have the "Auto-detect FPS" box checked.

I'm not certain of your last question.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
also, dunno if this question is agsisnt the ruels but, is there any news on people successfully moding games? [the same way people mod snes games alot]{commonly refered to as 'hacks'}
not really. PPF patches can accomplish this, but i havent really heard of anything doing much with it. PSX games are hard to hack.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
What do you mean by 'fastest' epsxe? Are you saying you've clicked the 'fast' button in graphics config? Because that might cause you to miss screens I think, so you should try to follow Lord Zedeck's advice :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.