Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I've searched the forums and I'm not having much luck. I'm at the end of disc 1 and have saved the game and I go to the change disc option and choose the next iso file for the disc 2, but after i select this and go back into the emulator it tells me I have the wrong disc.

I went and re-downloaded the iso file, thinking it may be corrupted or something and still no luck. I have also tried to just start the emulator with the disk 2 file but it shows me the squaresoft logo then it starts to play the credits.

I have tried to use the original disc also, but I apparently don't know how to make it recognize it so if anyone has any helpful info that would be great

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
and regardless of which you decide to use, you should make sure the format you create it in is one that supports the subchannel data like mdf or .ccd.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies, I got Isobuster and made a copy, but the copy i have made is also doing the same thing. I made a copy of ff8 disc 2 and ran that and it shows me the squaresoft logo then goes to credits and when I push any of the buttons it does not allow me to skip past them. :\

Just for fun I poped the disc into my ps3 to see if there was something wrong with it, but i was able to skip the credits and get to a loading screen so is there possibly another emulator I can try or something?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
you sure you're using epsxe and not pcsx.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
test your game on psx and see what it does.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.