Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
Its my first time here, I would be very impressed if you guys could solve my problem because I usually solve all these final fantasy problems by myself. So....
Right after the balamb garden escapes from being hit by the missles, you are forced to watch a FMV of rinoa outside the newly flying balamb garden. Right after this FMV I get stuck. Squall won't go back inside the garden. He is stuck outside the garden.

If anyone could solve this very specific issue i would be very pleased.
thanks...

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
dbhankins i dont know what your problem is today but you've been overcome by apathy. like i said in the other thread, if you're just going to say "go search" you might as well be typing gibberish because it's spam.

anyway, i went and searched "balamb garden" and no one had this problem. all the problems were with getting stuck on the balcony, not with the FMV.

digao1000: did you read this sticky at the top of the forum?

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
hmm, your original post really confused me..now after re-reading that and your subsequently confusing PM, i finally understand.

i already gave you a ton of links to your problem in the PM, i'm sorry but if you still cant figure it out after those links that i found for you (and if you really want more just search for it, "balamb garden" is the keyword but i doubt you really need more..), then...man i dont even want to say it. after all the threads already on it, i'm sure you can figure it out.

PS. whey did you title the thread MDEC issues and talk about the MDEC when it doesnt even relate? you could just be like everyone else and just mention the problem straight out.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
It sounds like it's just a gameplay problem, just look into a walkthrough from www.gamefaqs.com if you haven't already. I don't know to what extend Hushy has tried to help you already.

In some vague memories of when I last played FF8 I might have had the same problem with the pc version. But I can not confirm if it's the same problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.